We are looking for an experienced bucket truck install/service technician with DOT certificate with at least 2 years experience. The successful candidate must be able to:
- Work at height of up to 65’
- Work as a team member as well as individually
- Have experience and ability to perform work in the following areas:
- Electrical sign installation, servicing and troubleshooting to include:
- Channel letters
- Cabinet signs
- LED retrofits
- Fluorescent ballast and lamp to include wiring
- Parking lot lighting
- Non-illuminated sign installation
- Cabinet signs
- Rigid faces
- RTA Vinyl
- Post & panel signs to include digging holes
Applicant will be required to abide by all OSHA safety regulations/guidelines at all times, have a clean Motor Vehicle record (MVR) and ability to pass drug screening.
We will offer you:
- Safe working conditions above ALL else!
- Well maintained equipment, trucks and tools
- Competitive pay with opportunities for growth
- Respect for your skills and effort
- Quality work, great customers, talented coworkers
- Leadership focused on growth and excellence in all we do
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)